Hole in my plot



Lets write a book
how hard can it be, 
it's all words we learned
In a clever assembly
So I sit down to write
imagination is firing
I fill up a journal
with barely readable writing

I sit at my desk
the cursor is blinking
"Hmm" 
The start needs some thinking
What's on twitter
What's in the news
A day passes by
My cursor winks like it knew

So I'm Reading the masters
other published works too,
I'm writing in ink pen,
 filling notebooks, 
Scrap paper,
I'm writing flash fiction
 on the wall of the loo.

I'm Writing on twitter,
fixing my blog, 
Some writers write books
 while stroking their dog,
Cats asleep on the lap
Fresh coffee in the pot
I think there's a hole in my plot


No comments:

Post a Comment

Iceland

 “Where did you put it?” Dosan was frantic, as he turned the room over looking for the stash. “Back in the hollow, same as always” “Well it...